[OCLUG-Tech] Re: mail client UI

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 03:10:58PM -0400, Adrian Irving-Beer wrote:
> I combine the best of both worlds.  On most machines, if I want mail,
> I run mutt locally with mail retrieved from an IMAP server.

How does that compare speed-wise with using ssh to go to where the mail
is and running mutt there?  The advantage of using ssh is that any O/S
runs something equivalent to ssh.  Not so many things run mutt, and I
don't want to be pulling my mail down to a public machine anyway.

--
- Ian! D. Allen  -  idallen [ at ] idallen [ dot ] ca  -  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada