Re: FWD: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] What does a computer do?

  • Subject: Re: FWD: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] What does a computer do?
  • From: "Brenda J. Butler" <bjb [ at ] magma [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:53:02 -0400
Save some energy and visit the mailing list archives for
the earlier discussions.

One point from the mailing list archives that I'd like to
highlight is that a good mail client can help.

I use mutt - if I press "r" it will reply to the sender
of the message, "g" will reply to sender and list, and "L"
will reply to the list.

cheerio,
bjb