Re: forwarding to a gmail account

On 2019-01-19 1:51 p.m., Rick Leir wrote:
> Michel
> Sorry, it is not a simple answer. They suggest DKIM, SPF and DMARC for
> authentication, and setting these up will take a bit of effort. It is
> not clear how Google scores an email to block spam, maybe one of the
> authentication systems above would be adequate. Or maybe they are all
> required.

My fallback is to not forward and set her up with a mailbox, but I'd
like to understand why it's failing. I don't see how any of the above
methods could work as all sending domains would need to set them up,
which is not practical. I don't see what google is accomplishing here
beyond pushing people to other services.

Mike