Re: forwarding to a gmail account

Michel
Sorry, it is not a simple answer. They suggest DKIM, SPF and DMARC for authentication, and setting these up will take a bit of effort. It is not clear how Google scores an email to block spam, maybe one of the authentication systems above would be adequate. Or maybe they are all required.

Have you tried forwarding to a yahoo account? It might be easier.
Rick