Re: FWD: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] What does a computer do?

On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 11:57:28AM -0400, Adrian Irving-Beer wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 24, 2006 at 11:07:15AM -0400, Miden wrote:
> Back to the topic at hand:  No matter what client you use, you should
> have options to do a direct personal reply, a group reply ("reply to
> all"), and sometimes a list-only reply.  These have become pretty
> ubiquitous in e-mail applications.  These both map to the list as
> expected, such that group reply is to everyone, and personal reply is
> to the message author only.  (Reply-to munging breaks that.)
>
> And that's about all I have to say on the matter, since (aside from
> some technical content about mail clients) I'm beginning to worry I'm
> wandering off topic for this list. :)

You're worried about getting back to the topic at hand?  If that is the
case, then either change the subject line, or talk about the definition
of "computer".

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --    ~\             Auto-Free Ottawa! Canada
<www.TriColour.net>                --    \@       @       <www.flora.org/afo/>