[OCLUG-Tech] alsa problems

I can get my card to work fine after running alsaconf, and then I do
alsactl store, but everytime I reboot, I have to run alsaconf again. I'm
running Debian Etch with a standard SBLive card. It's very odd.

A friend of mine is also running Debian Sarge, and has the same problem,
but with different sound card. Anybody else having this problem or am I
missing something?
--
Michael W. Bazdell <michael [ at ] baztech [ dot ] ca>
http://www.baztech.ca