Re: [OCLUG-Tech] alsa problems

Yes, over here as well.

I'm running an older, many-times upgraded version of Debian on my laptop, and
I experience the same trouble.  I suspect the problem may have something to
do with upgrading a debian system from oss to alsa.  Is that the case with
you?

I'm not going to hunt down the problem on my system; I've accumulated a couple
other bugs like these, and plan on just blowing away this moldy install and
slapping a new kanotix (knoppix variant) on it.

-Sebastien