Re: Forwarding to GMail (was Re: Next up: DKIM (was Re: Is the mailing list SPF setup fixed?))

  • Subject: Re: Forwarding to GMail (was Re: Next up: DKIM (was Re: Is the mailing list SPF setup fixed?))
  • From: BCLUG <admin [ at ] bclug [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:33:29 -0800
Dianne Skoll wrote on 2022-11-15 09:29:

I recommend https://mailmunge.org/ (Yes... plugging my own software. )

I watched the video on that page -- fascinating and useful tool.

Katherine Mcmillan wrote on 2022-11-15 09:48:

I am a fan of "Your Personal Backstory" (https://dianne.skoll.ca/backstory/)

Another great implementation of a great idea.

Also, when I get a message from the list, "Reply" only goes to the original sender, and "Reply to List" is disabled (Thunderbird 102.4.1 KDEneon).

I have to "Reply All" then remove the original sender to prevent them getting duplicates of my annoying email messages.

Is this working as intended? Am I doing something wrong? Is the original author (Dianne, in this case) receiving my reply?

Most lists seem to allow "Reply to List", then the To: gets the list's email.

Thanks for sharing those excellent tools Dianne.

rb