________________________________
From: Dianne Skoll <dianne [ at ] skoll [ dot ] ca> (by way of Dianne Skoll <dianne [ at ] skoll [ dot ] ca>
Sent: 14 November 2022 16:49
To: linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>

Attention : courriel externe | external email

On Mon, 14 Nov 2022 16:44:34 -0500
J C Nash <profjcnash [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:

> Do let us know if you find anything.

It still breaks DKIM. :(

Also, out-of-office auto-replies go to the original poster, which can be
annoying but is not fatal.

For now, I've modified my email filter so it won't DKIM-sign mail
destined for <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org> but that is a sub-optimal
solution.

Regards,

Dianne.