Re: Next up: DKIM (was Re: Is the mailing list SPF setup fixed?)

> I'm learning to despise Google.

Not sure what mail software is being discussed by the various people
here but I run and extremely busy mailing list off of Mailman and
gmail is by far the most reliable mail service in terms of following
all the rules and working cleanly with the list.  Hotmail on the other
hand is complete shite and we've had numerous people not be able to
use the list who use Hotmail.