Re: Next up: DKIM (was Re: Is the mailing list SPF setup fixed?)

Hi Dianne,
If you wish some additional statistics, Gmail tests pass just fine.

I am afraid if we remove "DKIM-Signature:" headers, the spam filters might not like i

You receive a sort of "DKIM signature invalid" error by the spam filter, right?

Regards,
/Dmitriy