From: Rick Leir <rleir [ at ] leirtech [ dot ] com>
Sent: 26 August 2022 08:21
To: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046 [ at ] uottawa [ dot ] ca>; Znoteer <znoteer [ at ] mailbox [ dot ] org>; Linux-Ottawa <linux [ at ] linux-ottawa [ dot ] org>
Subject: Re: OSCAR [linux] Call for Talks

Attention : courriel externe | external email
Hi Katie and all,
There is technical interest, clearly.

But also business and career development interest, and that will make your Professional Development Club happy. TelusHealth is making big bucks in their business, and OSS competitors could do very well in grabbing a bite of the pie.
Cheers
Rick