Call for Talks - September 1st

Hello all,

So far for September 1st, it's looking like we'll have an introduction from the Professional Development Club, a brief talk from John, and a brief talk from me.  If anyone else is interested in presenting, let us know!

On a side note, I have reached out to the OSCAR BC mailing list to see if I can get someone to speak to us about their use of Linux and the OSCAR EMR (ex. someone with a current support business, physician, etc.).  To my surprise, I am finding more use of FreeBSD and OpenBSD than I was expecting! (It is possible that people with this stack are more inclined to reach out to me). Would everyone be okay with a presentation on open-source OSCAR on a *BSD? To be honest, this is a very surprising finding for me, and even questions like "why OpenBSD and not Linux?" would be very interesting!

Sincerely,
Katie

message navigation