Re: Linux advocacy and Linux Mint

Tom, you've expressed some of my own sentiments very well.
A long time ago I was technically oriented, now I really want to use my
computer as an easily usable tool..
I run Wondows for my day to day stuff, and experimentally, I've downloaded
a Mint distribution to a usb stick, booted up and run from there, but not
done a proper install.
So if you're looking for one or more volunteers to get started with loading
and running Mint from a non-tech perspective, and document the process, I'd
be happy to participate.

Cheers,

Ken

message navigation