Re: CentOS alternatives: Devuan

Just to circle back - not sure if any of those are alternatives to
CentOS that would be considered Enterprise Grade

What would I choose for a zero-downtime production datacenter and why?

And why is CentOS stream no longer Enterprise Grade?

I'll leave those questions floating for a bit before I provide my own answers.

For me the alternatives are :
- RHEL
- Oracle
- Rocky