Re: anyone using a privacy-protecting cell phone

This is good for people who want to disappear and are a bit fanatical. It is in the library.

"This 500-page textbook will explain how to become digitally invisible. You will make all of your communications private, data encrypted, internet connections anonymous, computers hardened, identity guarded, purchases secret, accounts secured, devices locked, and home address hidden. You will remove all personal information from public view and will reclaim your right to privacy. You will no longer give away your intimate details and you will take yourself out of 'the system'. You will use covert aliases and misinformation to eliminate current and future threats toward your privacy & security. When taken to the extreme, you will be impossible to compromise.

 The Complete Privacy & Security Desk Reference

   Volume 1, Digital

   Bazzell, Michael
   <https://ottawa.bibliocommons.com/search?q=Bazzell%2C+Michael&search_category=author&t=author>

Book - 2016