Re: anyone using a privacy-protecting cell phone

Mailing lists, by their very nature, are bulk email, which is hard to
distinguish from spam.
The linux list does not put the name of the recipient in the To field.
This might bias the classification toward "spam"

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 at 04:57, Rick Leir <rleir [ at ] leirtech [ dot ] com> wrote:

> Two reasons
> 1 google dislikes privacy
> 2 technically it looks spammy
>
> On January 26, 2021 6:58:36 p.m. EST, Kevin Szabo <k [ dot ] s [ dot ] szabo [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
> wrote:
>>

>> I just found one of the replies to this thread was marked as spam.  Dunno
>> why
>>
>> [image: image.png]
>>

>> On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 9:54 AM James Lockie <bjlockie [ at ] lockie [ dot ] ca> wrote:
>>
>>> $799 USD for the base phoe
>>> No wireless AC. :-(
>>>
>>> On January 23, 2021 00:06:57 "Brenda J. Butler" <bjb [ at ] sourcerer [ dot ] ca>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Linux hive-mind -

> --
> Sorry for being brief. Alternate email is rickleir at yahoo dot com

Ian Earl Gorman | //www.gorman.ca/ | //web.ncf.ca/iegorman/
//github.com/iegorman/ | //www.linkedin.com/in/iegorman/

message navigation