Re: Tucows is retired

On 2021-01-27 12:41 p.m., John Argus wrote:
Something I just saw that will be of interest to us old timers. https://tucows.com/retired/

I know I visited the site early in my computer days. Apparently they did move everything to the internet archives for posterity.

yes, that site was almost BEFORE linux. used it a few times to get stuff for my old Win3.1 computer.

(My vanity domain is actually registered by the Tucows folks.)

--
Charles MacDonald  VA3CPY               Stittsville Ontario
cmacd [ at ] zeusprune [ dot ] ca              Just Beyond the Fringe