[OCLUG-Tech] looking for a new host for my web site for april 1

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] looking for a new host for my web site for april 1
  • From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday [ at ] crashcourse [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 03:22:32 -0500 (EST)
  i just learned that my long-time host for crashcourse.ca is shutting
down as of april 1 so i need to find a new host, and i'm open to
suggestions for (preferably) local, reliable hosts that OCLUG members
can vouch for.

  right now, my site crashcourse.ca consists mainly of my e-mail, and
a wiki where i write lots of notes to myself and others. the main page
is currently drupal-based (and badly needs upgrading), but beyond
that, not much more.

  so, recommendations for local hosting to which i can move this?
thanks.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca