Re: [OCLUG-Tech] looking for a new host for my web site for april 1

I've got a modest VPS on Digital Ocean in Montreal (location can be selected) that has been ultra reliable. It's US$5 per month. I believe there is a trial period (there was, anyway) before you make any payment.

Hello to Rick and Alan, two people I know that also replied on this thread

Tim