Re: [OCLUG-Tech] looking for a new host for my web site for april 1

I use whc.ca. They are local-ish being based in Montreal and support
Drupal, email, your own domain plus more.

I'm not affiliated with WHC in any way. I'm just recommending them because
I've use them for half a decade and they served me well.

J-F