Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OpenStack use case in NCR

 I think you have good points. The question came from a colleague from
Shared Services Canada I used to work with. I will try to gather more
details from him. His question was quick, and I agree we may need more
detailed question, perhaps a better context would help..

Quoting Alex Pilon <alp [ at ] alexpilon [ dot ] ca>:

What do you mean by “NCR”?