Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OpenStack use case in NCR

What do you mean by “NCR”?

On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 06:42:25PM +0000, jf [ at ] messier [ dot ] ca wrote:
> Someone at my office was wondering about different cloud solutions, and
> three solutions were considered:

What exactly do you mean by “cloud”? IaaS? PaaS? SaaS? What exactly on
any of these? If SaaS, a document management system? A bug tracker? An
email service? If PaaS, which particular web server, etc?

> Microsoft Azure - Other contacts told him to stay away

Reason?

> OpenStack - The remaining option

The “remaining”? Define what you're looking for! Depending on your use
case, some Amazon and Google solutions may also be what you're looking
for.

Regards,

Alex Pilon