Re: [OCLUG-Tech] OpenStack use case in NCR

On 16-02-01 02:11 PM, Alex Pilon wrote:
> What do you mean by “NCR”?

I would assume National Capital Region (unless you live in Quebec where
prominent signs indicate la ville de Quebec is the National Capital).
Twenty five years ago it would have meant National Cash Register (these
were quaint anachronistic machines used in retail).

> On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 06:42:25PM +0000, jf [ at ] messier [ dot ] ca wrote:
>> Someone at my office was wondering about different cloud solutions, and
>> three solutions were considered:
> What exactly do you mean by “cloud”? IaaS? PaaS? SaaS? What exactly on
> any of these? If SaaS, a document management system? A bug tracker? An
> email service? If PaaS, which particular web server, etc?

I have bad GaaS whenever I hear this question.