[OCLUG-Tech] free mailing list host

I club I'm in looking for a way to manage a mailing list and while I
could set up something in my basement I prefer to have it hosted
somewhere else so I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions ?
I'm not sure about the requirement but my guess is
for a start:
own domainname not required, can very well be myclub.freelist.com
<100 subscribers
<10 messages a month broadcast only
Possible future
 <100 subscribers
 <100 (probably <10) messages but bidirectional for discussions (like
this list)

Google found a few like
 http://www.ymlp.com/index.html
 http://www.freelists.org/
 http://www.bravemailer.com/
 http://notifylist.com/
Before I start reading the fineprint on all of them I wonder if anyone
know good/bad about them or have better suggestions ?

Techwiz, Peter Sjoberg PGP key (12F506C8) on keyserver & homepage
Key fingerprint =  3DC2 CEBA 1590 B41A 3780  955A DB42 02BB 12F5 06C8
Homepage: http://www.techwiz.ca/~peters
Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/henahadu/