Re: [OCLUG-Tech] free mailing list host

Mailman is really good software, and with the end of the long Majordomo
era, the standard FOSS mailing list app.  It has a classically simple
functional interface that lets you do almost anything you want to with a
mailing list.

And of course by now it is solid as... as... as some kind of rock that
is really hard but at the same time not brittle and so never ever
breaks.

Their wiki has a nice long list of commercial providers updated
recently:
http://wiki.list.org/display/COM/Mailman+hosting+services

Mailman is increasingly showing up - along with lots of other FOSS from
analytics to wikis - in panels of website hosters, so might well be
bundled if you host your website with an external provider.