Re: [OCLUG-Tech] free mailing list host

mailchimp

On 29/11/13 14:04, Peter Sjöberg wrote:
I club I'm in looking for a way to manage a mailing list and while I
could set up something in my basement I prefer to have it hosted
somewhere else so I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions ?
I'm not sure about the requirement but my guess is
for a start:
own domainname not required, can very well be myclub.freelist.com
<100 subscribers
<10 messages a month broadcast only
Possible future
  <100 subscribers
  <100 (probably <10) messages but bidirectional for discussions (like
this list)

Google found a few like
  http://www.ymlp.com/index.html
  http://www.freelists.org/
  http://www.bravemailer.com/
  http://notifylist.com/
Before I start reading the fineprint on all of them I wonder if anyone
know good/bad about them or have better suggestions ?