Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Thunderbird IMAP to local move problem

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Thunderbird IMAP to local move problem
  • From: "Pedro I. Sanchez" <psanchez [ at ] colcan [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:15:43 -0400
Yeap, I could put a small demo together turning my laptop into the dual role of my "basement server" and my main e-mail client.

--
Pedro

On 12-10-10 10:06 AM, Rob Echlin wrote:
Hi John, Pedro,  Bill, Scott:

Would you guys like to put on a demo of what these tools and techniques
do and how to set them up?

I suggest that this be the presentation for the December meeting, on
Thursday Dec 6.

Rob
--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.