Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Thunderbird IMAP to local move problem

Gave this a try. It looks like the way I'll go, though a bit of a nuisance that it does
not seem to get mbox (used by Tbird). Actually maildir seems to be a bit nicer in some
respects, so I can probably live with having the backup in a different format from active
files. Thanks to Pedro and all who replied.

Best, JN