Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Thunderbird IMAP to local move problem

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Thunderbird IMAP to local move problem
  • From: "Pedro I. Sanchez" <psanchez [ at ] colcan [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:06:08 -0400
You can always have a local IMAP server running on the PC/Laptop where offlineimap is running, and use it to access the local Maildir files.

That's what I actually do at home. The server in my basement runs an IMAP server, and offlineimap twice every day. TBird in my laptop is configured to see two IMAP accounts, the external one, and the local one in the basement. I use the latter sporadically when strictly needed.

--
Pedro