Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Thunderbird IMAP to local move problem

I've been playing with this off and on. It appears to take some time, and a similar issue
of "When is the operation completed", in this case the copy, in the previous the marking.
And I have several folders to archive. However, it's definitely one contender.

I'm thinking that I'd prefer, if I can, to figure out some more or less direct script
based on command line (possibly mutt) to get stuff. I've used that for some list mailings
that I wanted to get done precisely.

Thanks,

JN