Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Thunderbird IMAP to local move problem

Rob Echlin writes:
| I missed one important point.
| This is Roland's excellent idea.
|
| Roland? Are you interested in contributing to the presentation, too?

I suggested this as a presentation topic because some of the responses
in this thread suggested they had solutions based on some package or
other, they didn't give details on how the package, or combination of
packages, was configured.

Although circumstances vary for each of us (YMMV) the configuration
details might save time for people who have less background in mail
system configuration and are spending time on other projects (like me)
and the group as a whole.

I don't have much experience with mail system config and haven't
looked into this problem since 2008.  I've been using a hodge podge of
solutions since then.

I'm willing to contribute, and I'll look into the packages mentioned,
but my contribution will mainly be my opinions on how things should work.

roland