Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Demo your fave?

Hi again,
Another area I would love to see more of, every month, not just August, would be lightning talks on tools that tweak your Linux environment.
Bart's wmiirc-lua is one of those.

This wmiirc page seems to describe what "wmiirc" does in some detail.
- http://wiki.call-cc.org/eggref/4/wmiirc
Maybe Bart can show wmiirc-lua in action.

Rob