Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Demo your fave?

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Demo your fave?
  • From: "Jean-Francois Messier" <jf [ at ] messier [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:01:58 -0700
I have no problem demonstrating the interface, and the main issue that I
have with it, which is dual display, like internal and monitor, or
projector. As well, I have a sheet with all keyboard shortcuts that I
can print. It contains all keyboard commands that can be used on the
desktop to manage programs, start shell, commands, etc.......

If I can, I would also want to start this Ubuntu from a USB key, which I
presented previously, but know this is a hot topic now. I don't what is
the interest from the OCLUG group in this topic. I don't want to be
boring.........

JF
---
Moi, je suis Linux,
Et Windows 7, c'était pas mon idée !.......