Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Demo your fave?

Hi Bart,

A demo of wmii-lua would be great!
And maybe wmii in general?
I haven't tried wmii yet, and probably others haven't either.
Possible additional talking points: Is there anything new in WMII in the last two years or so?

I was asking for specific things as a stimulus toward my main question, which was to get some speakers for Aug 2.
And the theme of Windowing managers and distros is one I think would be welcome.

Rob