Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Demo your fave?

On Jul 15, 2011 3:31 PM, "Rob Echlin" <rob [ at ] echlin [ dot ] ca> wrote:
> Is anyone here using the mythical Rat Poison? I asked a group of people
from the former Neterion, and haven't got anyone interested in tlaking about
it. (yet)

Ratpoison is rather old and there are dozens of keyboard friendly tiling
window managers that came along since then.  I am actually surprised people
still run it.

You'd have more lck asking for someone to tlk about those.  Maybe 'awesome'
or 'xmonad'.  I personally run/maintain wmii-lua.

-bart