[OCLUG-Tech] Demo your fave?

Hi guys,
Robert Day and I are a bit short of speakers for August 2.
The current plan is:
- John Nash talks about Crunch Bang Linux
- and ... blank space
Is anyone using KDE 4 and loving it? Can you please tell us what's special about it?
How about The New Gnome?
Can anyone demo the good things about the new Ubuntu interface? I have heard about some problems, but I would like to see the good bits.
Is anyone here using the mythical Rat Poison? I asked a group of people from the former Neterion, and haven't got anyone interested in tlaking about it. (yet)

Thanks!
Rob

--
Rob Echlin, B. Eng.