Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Laptop Screen

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 15:31 -0500, Rafael Roquetto wrote:
> Hi,
> 2011/7/13 The Linux Doctor <linuxdoctor [ at ] linux [ dot ] ca>:
> >
> > Yes, I do have a strong personality which some find off-putting. It is their loss.
>
> It's arrogance. . . .  There are many people who are better than
> myself, but the greatest ones happen to be the most humble ones. They
> don't need to rely on arrogance, like you do, in order to argue in
> favor of their beliefs. . . .To me your arrogance is just a way of self
> defence. Look, I coudn't care less, the reason I am writing this is
> because I grew tired of seeing putting people down.

And so your response is name calling of people you don't know and
ignorant pseudo-psychological clap trap. Then you end that paragraph
with, "I don't care, but . . ." and then prove that you do care. That's
pretty arrogant and hypocritical, don't you think?

I thank you for caring and for speaking your mind. We need many more
people like you, just those with the right attitude.  If more of those
kinds of people had stuck around, maybe the pseudo-political correctness
we have been labouring under these past years would have been reversed
and OCLUG would be a thriving community once again. That is water under
the bridge and it is not my intent to pick at that old wound.

Once again, thank you for caring and speaking your mind.