Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Laptop Screen

Hi,

2011/7/13 The Linux Doctor <linuxdoctor [ at ] linux [ dot ] ca>:
> On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 07:17 -0400, Bill Strosberg wrote:
>> Brett Delmage wrote:
>> >
>> > Please keep your personal attacks OFF THE LIST.
>> > Thank you.
>> Mr. Delmage:
>>
>> I've known Francis for more than ten years - and this certainly was not
>> a personal attack.  The Linux Doctor has consciously and publicly chosen
>> to bring his strong and unshakable faith to the forefront as part of his
>> personality and on-line persona.
>>

> Part of that comes from total and infallible conviction that the cause
> of the Free/Open Source Software is the true path to technological
> advancement. This infallibility necessarily means that all those who
> disagree with or contradict my positions are, by definition, in error.
>
> Yes, I do have a strong personality which some find off-putting. It is their loss.

It's arrogance. I'm not going to argue whether you are right or wrong.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and everyone thinks they
are right. You for example, seem to think you are a superior being,
with your holier-than-thou attitude. There are many people who are
better than myself, but the greatest ones happen to be the most humble
ones. They don't need to rely on arrogance, like you do, in order to
argue in favor of their beliefs. Maddog is a good example of how to do
it right. To me your arrogance is just a way of self defence. Look, I
coudn't care less, the reason I am writing this is because I grew
tired of seeing putting people down.

Just my two cents.

Rafael the Linux n00b.