Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Can't change default application

On a closely related issue, I've used Gnome-Commander for some time and generally like it, but it really seems to be impossible to change the defaults for it (which are not the same as for Gnome! Go figure.) I'm now looking into emelfm2 which seems to have more active development, but is a bit of a learning curve. However, if anyone DOES happen to know how to set defaults for G-Commander, it would be worth knowing. Otherwise, consider this a warning.

JN