Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: OCLUG December meeting - Linux and photography - moved to January

  • Subject: Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: OCLUG December meeting - Linux and photography - moved to January
  • From: Jean <jean [ at ] geemoo [ dot ] ca>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:18:44 -0500
> R RENAUD writes:
> | After the November OCLUG meeting, there was some discussion about
> | having Linux and photography as a future talk.
> I've received encouraging feedback about this topic and 3 people have
> volunteered to be "experts".
> I was hoping for 3 - 5 experts so let me know if you are interested.

I'm one of the guys you were talking with after the November meeting..
it's Jean Richard, not Steve.

I'd be willing to go onto the panel.. I've been doing photography stuff for
a while, and have tried out most of the tools in linux.. I also have a
workflow of sorts, that I can describe.

Rather than any one tool that people use, what I'm most interested in
(and I think many other people too), is what kind of workflow they have
for getting photos from the camera to the finished product.

--
Jean