From: R RENAUD <rjrenaud [ at ] rogers [ dot ] com>
To: oclug-events [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Cc: linux [ at ] lists [ dot ] oclug [ dot ] on [ dot ] ca
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:52:19 PM
Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] OCLUG December meeting - speakers needed

We now have 4 "experts" for the January meeting about Linux and
Photography so that's looking good.

For December, we're still a bit light on content.
  - Steve Lusk will talk about Shamir's Secret Sharing System
                      20 - 30 min

  - Roland Renaud will try to assemble a short talk about "ccrypt"
    with some input from John Nash.

I know it's short notice but if anyone is able to give a talk for
December, please contact me.

thanks
roland