[OCLUG-Tech] Re: OCLUG December meeting - Linux and photography - moved to January

  • Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: OCLUG December meeting - Linux and photography - moved to January
  • From: R RENAUD <rjrenaud [ at ] rogers [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:06:33 -0800 (PST)
R RENAUD writes:
| After the November OCLUG meeting, there was some discussion about
| having Linux and photography as a future talk.

I've received encouraging feedback about this topic and 3 people have
volunteered to be "experts".
I was hoping for 3 - 5 experts so let me know if you are interested.

Since all 3 of the experts have requested having this topic in
January, that's what we'll do.

If you are willing to give a talk for the December meeting, please
send mail to me or the list.

thanks
roland