Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Re: OCLUG December meeting - Linux and photography - moved to January

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 11:06:33AM -0800, R RENAUD wrote:
> I've received encouraging feedback about this topic and 3 people have
> volunteered to be "experts".
> I was hoping for 3 - 5 experts so let me know if you are interested.

	Calling me an "expert" would be stretching the meaning
of the word to its very limit (and then some), but I am a regular
user of Digikam.  If anyone's interested, I can give a tour of the
application -- and I can also give a "behind the scene" version
showcasing the Perl backend I'm using to link my Digikam
pictures/comments/tags with Flickr's.

Joy,
`/anick