Re: [OCLUG-Tech] rsnapshot

On 10/23/07, Prof J C Nash <nashjc [ at ] ncf [ dot ] ca> wrote:
> Has anybody got any experience with rsnapshot. I've been trying it out,
> but it seems very touchy and I haven't got it to work yet. This is under
> Ubuntu Feisty with the package that is supplied by Ubuntu repository.

Hi,

I have been using rsnapshot for a few years.  Nothing fancy, pretty
basic configuration on a single machine.   Haven't had any issues with
it.  I use the Debian package.

What sort of problems are you having?

The rsnapshot mailing list is also very active and would be a great
place to get questions answered.

-Vic