Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Problems Running DNS on Ubuntu

I'm glad C.T. found my suggestion to use DNSMasq useful. I missed copying my
original reply to the list, but in case some else is interested I documented
how I manage my home DNS at http://pedroivan.com. Next in my list is to
document how I manage mail to deal with my internal domain and the external
domains simultaneously while dealing with multiple users (wife, kids, and
myself).

--
Pedro