Re: [OCLUG-Tech] Problems Running DNS on Ubuntu

I'll just reply to all here...

On 21/06/07, Pedro I. Sanchez <psanchez [ at ] colcan [ dot ] biz> wrote:
I would suggest you use dnsmasq in you local network

Tried it - loved it...and it explains why the guy at work who is
helping maintain a DNS (but didn't set it up) had no idea what I was
talking about when I got into zone files, etc.  I think he uses
something similar.

I also hear that it's available for Slack - which is extra good news
for my home network.