Re: Linux OS - Made in Canada?

On 2023-03-05 20:47, Alan McKay wrote:
Actually I was going to say to all the Ubuntu naysayers earlier that they actually have a pretty substantial footprint here in Ottawa in terms of people that they employ.

Many companies do the same. It doesn't mean that I agree with the products that they create, how they treat their employees or their business practices.

Mike