Possible small contract opportunity

A friend has asked me about a file deduplication job that involves "unix".

It's something many of you know is of interest to me as a subject (namely my Remove from A If In B utility)
and some other tools. I was asked if I'd be interested in a contract. However, my guess is that amount
will cause more tax issues than this is worth, though I'm happy to spend a bit of time updating documentation
of the tools I use, and had actually started on a file management tutorial to update one presented in 1988.

If someone on the list is interested, get in touch. I've no firm idea of level of budget, nor realistically
what glitches may be lurking administratively or technically. On the other hand, it should be a relatively
straightforward job. I've said I'll prepare a 1-pager about the tools I use and the skills needed to apply
them, though I suspect most people on this list have their own favourites.

Cheers,

John Nash