Re: Fwd: Home automation and concept art

Yes please to Linux Home Automation.

I have recently purchased a Hubitat and a few ZWave devices:

- a pair of Aeotec current sensors in my house circuit breaker panel
- Honeywell thermostat (does not call home to Honeywell)
- Aeotec temperature/humidity sensor
- HomeSeer floodlight sensor

I'd love to have coding access to these devices.

I have my eye on the WiFi IoTaWatt current sensor unit with 14 sensors
instead of 2: $293.30 USD plus $45 delivery  https://stuff.iotawatt.com/cart/